The eldest daughter played by Alexandra Krosney on “Last Man Standing” has been bumped down/let go for “creative reasons,” according to [TVLine]
Bryan Cranston will host the Television Critics Association Awards TVGuide announced. The non-televised award show will take place on Saturday, July 28 in Los Angeles.
Nick Offerman and Kerry Washington will announce the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy nominations on Thursday, July 19 at 8:40/7:40c a.m. The Emmys will air live Sunday, Sept. 23 on ABC. [TVLine]
Nicole Scherzinger will join the judges on the U.K. edition of “The X Factor.” The former Pussycat Doll along with Paula Abdul and Steve Jones, the host were axed from the U.S. edition of the singing competition. The axed U.S. judges have been replaced by Britney Spears and Demi Lovato. [CNN]
Oprah sits down with the Kardashian clan on Sunday. “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring the Kardashians airs Sun., June 17 at 8 ET on OWN. Watch the promo below:
Summer premieres continues this week. Find out which series premiere/debut this week by checking out the list below:
- “Falling Skies” (Season 2 premiere: Sun., June 17, 9 p.m. ET on TNT)
- “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” (Series Premiere) The Vh1 “Love & Hip Hop” spin-off follows six women of hip hop. The 10 episode series premieres Mon., June 18 at 8/7c p.m. Check out the poster & watch the supertrailer below:
- “Glass House” (Series Premiere) ABC famous “Glass House premieres Mon., June 18, 10 ET on ABC.
- “Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp” (Series Premiere: Tues., June 19 on Lifetime) The reality show ‘Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp‘ follows Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol Palin as she raise her son Tripp on her own. The 10 episode series airs Tues., June 19 at 10/9c on Lifetime.
- “Baby Daddy” (Series premiere: Wed., June 20, 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC Family) This sitcom follows Ben, who finds a baby on his doorstep left by an ex and instantly becomes a new dad. Ben decides to raise the child with help from his mom, brother, best friend and gal pal. Watch the promo below:
- “Inside Men” (Series premiere: Wed., June 20, 10 p.m. ET on BBC America)
- “Futurama” (Season 7 premiere: Wed., June 20, 10 p.m. ET on Comedy Central)
- “The Soul Man” (Series premiere: Wed., June 20, 10 p.m. ET on TV Land) In this “Hot In Cleveland” spinoff, R&B singer Boyce “The Voice” Ballentine (Cedric “The Entertainer”) leaves the glitz and glamour of being a superstar in Vegas to a Reverend in his father’s church, with his reluctant wife Lolli (Niecy Nash) and family.
- “The Exes” (Season 2 premiere : Wed., June 20, 10:30 p.m. ET on TV Land) What’s in store for Holly (Kristen Johnston) and the gang?
- “Snooki & JWoww” (series premiere: Thurs., June 21, 10 p.m. ET on MTV) In this “Jersey Shore” spin-off, a pregnant & engaged Snooki move in with JWoww.